Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nonchalant.....

I recently spent time with an ex-boyfriend (my high school sweetheart/first love). Nothing serious just two old friends that haven't seen each other in a long time (like seven yrs). We talked and laughed, of course all the while reminiscing about the silly things we had done back in HS. In the mist of one of our conversations (about him dating a friend of mines) he said that i always gave off the impression that I didn't care (not just about that situation,but about most things). I was shocked because although that was always the impression I was going for, I was shocked that It really worked! I just wanted people to think i just didn't give a fuck,but believe me I did (it broke my heart when he started seeing her). But I realize we are all actors simply acting out our roles in life. I have learned that the best role to play is that of yourself and its the easiest, speak your mind let people know what you like and dislike,want and don't want,you'll get more out of life. And it leaves no room for misunderstanding. Had I put my script away maybe he would have saw what he was losing and that he had nothing to gain besides some pussy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment